Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

It's Fathers Day and I received a hand written ticket to get tickets for an Indiana's Baseball Game with the family.

Here is a video Heidi made for church service today. I have two moments in the video.



To my Father...

Thank you for being a great teacher, example, and Godly leader. I cherish the time you spent with me as a child and the time we get today as well. Most of all thank you for loving my mom and providing a solid family foundation that is rare in these days.

I Love You,
Daniel

P.S. As I look out my window I see the flag still up on the mailbox. This means I missed the mail so your card will be on its way Monday. HA! OOPS!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Like the new header

Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.